If you’re a homeowner, chances are you’ve heard of radon by now. This gas is very dangerous and can cause several health risks if left unchecked. If you’re new to this and you’re probably scared of the cost of a mitigation system, but in this blog post, we’ll share some factors that might impact the cost of your radon mitigation system!
How Much Does A Radon Mitigation System Costs?
The cost of a radon mitigation system can vary depending on various factors, including:
- The size of your home: The larger your home, the more expensive the system will be because more pipes will need to be installed.
- How old your property is: The older your home, the more expensive the system will be because it’s more likely to have more cracks and fissures.
- Location of your home: The farther away from the street (elevation), the more expensive it will be because more pipe needs to be installed for this type of installation.
- What type of foundation you have: If you have a cinder block or stone foundation, your radon mitigation system will cost more because this type of foundation is usually harder to drill through.
- Your roofing materials: If you have a specialty roof, like cedar, shake, slate, or other, your radon mitigation system will cost more because it will need to be custom fitted.
- The height of your home: The taller your home, the more expensive it will be because of additional piping and the need for specialty ladders or lifts.
- The company you work with: The radon mitigation company you work with will also impact the overall cost of your system. You’ll need to be careful and do your research in this particular aspect, as some companies might try to take advantage of unknowing homeowners. You should make sure that you work with a certified company to guarantee good results.
Hire A Professional Company Today
As you can see, there are a lot of factors that might impact the overall cost of your radon mitigation system. This is why it’s so important to hire a professional radon mitigation company when looking for this service.
At Radon Control Services, we’re a certified company providing radon mitigation services since 1999. We’ve helped thousands of homeowners protect their families by installing effective systems that eliminate radon from their homes. If you need an effective mitigation system, don’t hesitate to contact us!