What To Look For When Choosing a Mitigation Company
You can be sure to have the right level of Radon in your property by following these quick tips and get in touch with the appropriate radon control services.
- Choose a licensed company: Unfortunately, radon trades national licenses do not exist. However, there are other ways to ensure the job is done professionally, such as being certified by the National Radon Proficiency Program or other types of certification. Get out If you are getting in touch with a company without the proper documentation.
- Ask for insurance: Make sure that the company has a proper up-to-date coverage of its insurance certificate. Remember that Radon is risky, and you do not want workers or your family getting sick and any other damages to the infrastructure that can occur.
- Obtain a written firm price: You should ensure that the contractor offers you a contract with the detailed scope of work, prices, insurances. When testing the level of Radon, they should know what to do. Do not pay anything before receiving a legal agreement.
- Ask for references: Your first impression matters, but you should ask for other people’s references. A qualified contractor with years of experience will be glad to provide you with references, and you should inquire about overall satisfaction by checking online reviews and past experiences.
- Guarantees: A company that is confident in its services should offer written warranties of performance. They must ensure that the level of Radon will be lower than four picocuries perlite for the stated period.
Radon Control Services, Your Best Option
Radon Control Services is certified and specialized in testing and mitigating Radon for businesses and residential owners. Our team comes with over 20 years of experience and thoroughly cares for people’s health. Before they start working for us, they get into a vetting process to ensure they have the skills, qualifications, and necessary abilities to perform our services.
We will keep you well informed and updated every step of the way. We also provide competitive pricing for your house, school, businesses, campuses, or multi-dwelling. In addition, we offer professional service to help lower the level of Radon.