Knowing the right time to do a radon mitigation system change is essential. Not doing it at the right time can have some serious consequences for your home and your family.
This blog post will discuss what you need to keep an eye out for to know when to change your radon mitigation system. We’ll also discuss some consequences of not changing your system in time.
When Is The Right Time To Change Your Radon Mitigation System?
You could be risking yourself and your family if you’re unsure when the right time is. Radon gas comes from the breakdown of uranium in soil, water, and rock. It’s odorless and colorless, so you can’t see or smell it. This can have severe consequences if radon seeps into your home and is not properly mitigated. Cancer, lung disease, and other health problems can result from long-term exposure to radon gas.
So how do you know if it’s time to change your radon mitigation system? There are a few things to look for:
- Your radon system is more than ten years old.
- You see an increase in radon levels, even after taking steps to reduce exposure.
- There are cracks or gaps in your radon system.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to call a radon mitigation company. Don’t wait until it’s too late – ensure you’re doing everything possible to protect your loved ones from radon exposure.
3 Consequences Of Not Changing Your System
If you don’t change your radon mitigation system when it’s time, you could be opening yourself up to many consequences. Here are three of the most serious consequences that you could face:
- You and your family could be exposed to harmful radon gas: Radon gas is known to cause lung cancer and can be deadly.
- Your home could suffer structural damage: Radon gas can cause foundation cracks and other problems in your home’s structure. If you don’t address these problems early, they will only get worse over time.
- You could spend a lot of money on radon mitigation: The longer you wait to address radon gas in your home, the more expensive it will be to mitigate. Don’t wait until the problem is out of control – take action now and save yourself some money.
Don’t wait to change your radon mitigation system – the consequences are too significant. Contact professional radon mitigation services today if you’re unsure when it’s time to change your system. They will be able to assess your home and let you know if it’s time for a change. Don’t take chances with your family’s health – get a radon mitigation system in place as soon as possible.
When It Comes To Radon, Don’t Take Chances
Radon Control Services in the St. Louis area can help if you require radon mitigation. As certified professionals, we can properly install radon mitigation systems if needed. We understand the risks and will work with you to ensure your family’s safety. Get in touch today; it could be the most important decision ever.
At Radon Control Service, we have over 20+ years of helping families all over St. Louis, MO, keep radon gas under control. Our experts can quickly provide solutions to your radon problems. Get in touch with us to learn more about our radon mitigation services